Our high school prepares students for the next level of learning. Whether the student chooses to enter into a college or a university, continue vocational training, and productive citizenship.
All of our students complete four units of english, four units of mathematics, three units of science, three units of social studies, one unit of physical education, one unit of career and technical or fine arts and six units of elective courses.
Shadow offers six signature programs consisting of specialized and focused areas of study. These programs provide a unique opportunity for our high school students to pursue academic excellence in areas that focus on the individual student's strengths.
Signature Programs include:
1. Advanced Via Individual Determination (AVID)
2. Career and Technical Education (CTE)
- Crime Scene Investigation (CSI)
- Digital Photography
- Early Childhood Development/Education Professions
3. Digital Academy of Advanced Placement Scholars (DAAPS)